Nomination/Application Deadline is 5 April, 2023
2023 ICIS Young Investigator Award Nominations/Applications
Candidates may apply or be nominated for MORE THAN ONE YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD using the Nomination/Application Form below as well as for a Cytokines 2023 Travel Award (applied for via the Cytokines 2023 Abstract Submission), but will not be awarded more than one award in a given year. Deadline for submitting Young Investigator award application is 5 April, 2023. An online nomination/application form will be coming here soon.
Nominations by mentors and/or colleagues for the Young Investigator Awards or self-applicants, please use one form for each candidate for ALL 2023 Young Investigator Award nominations or applications. Candidates may be nominated for more than one award using the same form (multi-select), but please use a separate form for each candidate.
Eligibility & Submission Guidelines for all of the ICIS Young Investigator Awards
Nominations and Applications for Young Investigator Awards must include the following:
- An abbreviated CV (max. 3-5 pages) together with a letter of recommendation detailing the accomplishments of the nominee (including confirmation of eligibility) should be uploaded as a combined PDF document.
- No proprietary or confidential information can be included in the application.
- Submission Deadline: 5 April 2023: All the Young Investigator Awards:
- Regeneron New Investigator Awards for Excellence in Cytokine & Interferon Research (formerly the Milstein Young Investigator Awards)
- Christina Fleischmann Award to Young Women Investigators
- Sidney & Joan Pestka Graduate and Post-Graduate Awards
- ICIS Amanda Proudfoot Tribute Award for Excellence in Chemokine Biology
Winners of the 2023 Young Investigators Awards will be required to submit an abstract by 15 May, 2023 and register for https://athens.cytokinesociety.org/call-for-abstracts/, registration Early-Bird deadline is 5 June, 2023. All Young Investigator Award Winners will be invited to present an abstract as an Oral Presentation in an appropriate session based on the topic of their work.