Congratulations to the ICIS 2022 Young Investigator Award Winners!!!
2023 ICIS Young Investigator Award Nominations/Applications
Candidates may apply or be nominated for MORE THAN ONE YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD using the Nomination/Application Form below as well as for a Cytokines 2023 Travel Award (applied for via the Cytokines 2023 Abstract Submission), but will not be awarded more than one award in a given year. Deadline for submitting Young Investigator award application is 5 April, 2023. An online nomination/application form will be coming here soon.
Nominations by mentors and/or colleagues for the Young Investigator Awards or self-applicants, please use one form for each candidate for ALL 2023 Young Investigator Award nominations or applications. Candidates may be nominated for more than one award using the same form (multi-select), but please use a separate form for each candidate.
Eligibility & Submission Guidelines for all of the ICIS Young Investigator Awards
Nominations and Applications for Young Investigator Awards must include the following:
- An abbreviated CV (max. 1-3 pages) together with a letter of recommendation detailing the accomplishments of the nominee (including confirmation of eligibility) should be uploaded as a combined PDF document.
- No proprietary or confidential information can be included in the application.
- Submission Deadline: 5 April 2023: All the Young Investigator Awards:
- Regeneron New Investigator Awards for Excellence in Cytokine & Interferon Research (formerly the Milstein Young Investigator Awards)
- Christina Fleischmann Award to Young Women Investigators
- Sidney & Joan Pestka Graduate and Post-Graduate Awards
- ICIS Amanda Proudfoot Tribute Award for Excellence in Chemokine Biology
Winners of the 2023 Young Investigators Awards will be required to submit an abstract by 1 June, 2023 and register for Cytokines 2023 Meeting, registration Early-Bird deadline is 1 June, 2023. All Young Investigator Award Winners will be invited to present their abstract as an Oral Presentation in an appropriate session based on their abstract topic.