Nomination/Application Deadline is 3 April 2024
2024 ICIS Young Investigator Award Nominations/Applications
Candidates may apply or be nominated for MORE THAN ONE YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD using the Nomination/Application Form below as well as for a Cytokines 2024 Travel Award (applied for via the Cytokines 2024 Abstract Submission), but will not be awarded more than one award in a given year. Deadline for submitting Young Investigator award application is extended to Wednesday, 3 April, 2024.
Nominations by mentors and/or colleagues for the Young Investigator Awards or self-applicants, please use one form for each candidate for ALL 2024 Young Investigator Award nominations or applications. Candidates may be nominated for more than one award using the same form (multi-select), but please use a separate form for each candidate.
Eligibility & Submission Guidelines for all of the ICIS Young Investigator Awards:
ICIS members may either apply themselves or nominate other eligible members for ICIS Young Investigator Awards. Applications/Nominations for Young Investigator Awards must include the following:
- An abbreviated CV (max. 3-5 pages) and a recommendation letter from mentor, (including confirmation of eligibility) as well as a statement of research and accomplishments should be included in the submission. Additional supporting materials, such as posters and publications, are welcome. No proprietary or confidential information can be included in the application, all combined together in one PDF document. It should be noted that the awardees will be judged based on the following criteria which should be included in the nomination letter:
- outstanding publications in the field
- contributions to the cytokine/chemokine/ interferon field either in basic, clinical or applied research
- prospects for a future career in cytokine biology, either in academics, government or industry
- Submission Deadline: 3 April 2024 All the Young Investigator Awards:
- Winners of the 2024 Young Investigators Awards will be required to register for Cytokines 2024 and submit an abstract by 20 May 2024 (information will be provided in the acceptance letter). All ICIS Young Investigator Award winners will be invited to make an oral presentation in the program.
The application and/or letters of nomination are submitted via the ICIS website online nomination form above.
Submission Deadline: 3 April 2024: All the Young Investigator Awards:
- ICIS-Regeneron New Investigator Awards for Excellence in Cytokine & Interferon Research (formerly the Milstein Young Investigator Awards)
- Christina Fleischmann Award for Excellence in Cytokine & Interferon Research, recognizing a Young Woman Investigator
- Sidney & Joan Pestka Graduate and Post-Graduate Awards sponsored by PBL Assay Science