Join us 19-21 Feb 2020 to discuss various aspects of the non-specific effects of vaccines | Early Bird closes: 26 Nov
Honolulu, Hawai’i: May 8-12, 2020
Includes ICIS Guest Society Symposium:
Saturday, May 9, 2020, 10:15 am – 12:15 pm – Room 323C
International Cytokine and Interferon Society (ICIS) Symposium: Type III IFNs: Fighting for or Against the Host at Epithelial Barriers and Beyond
- Ludmila Prokunina-Olsson, NCI, NIH
- Sergei Kotenko, Rutgers New Jersey Med. Sch.
- Sergei Kotenko, Rutgers New Jersey Med. Sch., Balancing host defenses and tissue integrity at the intestinal barrier by IFN-λs
- Ludmila Prokunina-Olsson, NCI, NIH, The role of IFN-λ4 in human infections, cancer, and evolution
- Rune Hartmann, Univ. of Aarhus, Denmark, The dual role of type III IFN in inflammation and the antiviral response exemplified by hepatitis C and influenza virus infections
- Peter Staeheli, Inst. of Virology, Univ. of Freiburg, Germany, IFN-λ orchestrates innate and adaptive mucosal immune responses to influenza virus infection
- Megan Baldridge, Washington Univ. Sch. of Med., Control of intestinal norovirus infection by type III IFNs
- Amariliz Rivera, Rutgers New Jersey Med. Sch., Unexpected roles for IFN-λ in the regulation of pulmonary fungal immunity
The 34th conference of the European Macrophage and Dendritic cell Society (EMDS) entitled
Macrophages and Dendritic Cells in Infection and Inflammation:
Molecular Mechanisms and Roles in Pathology
will take place on 18-20 June 2020 at the Lakeside Lecture Theatres at
Aarhus University in Denmark https://conferences.au.dk/emds/
September 30 – October 3, 2020, Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront, Portland, OR, USA
Chairs: Ilhem Messaoudi, University of California, Irvine and Louis Justement, University of Alabama
The Cytokine Signalling Forum (CSF) is an educational website developed under the auspices of the University of Glasgow and is dedicated to the dissemination of the latest development in cytokine signalling. It provides continuing medical education to clinicians around the globe to facilitate greater understanding of the science of cytokines and cytokine signalling, and its implications for clinical practice.
CSF distance learning programmes are free from commercial bias, and feature leading experts sharing their knowledge and experience in the form of video tutorials.
8th Annual Meeting of the International Cytokine & Interferon Society
November 1-4, 2020, Hyatt Regency Seattle, Seattle, USA