2023 ICIS-Regeneron New Investigator Awards for Excellence in Cytokine & Interferon Research (formerly the Milstein Young Investigator Awards)
ICIS-Regeneron New Investigator Awards (formerly the Milstein Young Investigator Awards) at Cytokines 2023– The 11th Annual Meeting of the International Cytokine & Interferon Society: Cytokines & Interferons in the Precision Medicine Era, 15-18 October at the Divani Caravel Hotel in Athens, Greece.
Description: ICIS-Regeneron New Investigator Awards
Award: $5,000 and an ICIS plaque provided by ICIS. Funds provided through a generous contribution from Regeneron. These awards do not include registration fees or travel to the Annual Meeting.
Eligibility & Submission Guidelines for all of the ICIS Young Investigator Awards
Nominations and Applications for Young Investigator Awards must include the following:
- An abbreviated CV (max. 3-5 pages) together with a letter of recommendation detailing the accomplishments of the nominee (including confirmation of eligibility) should be uploaded as a combined PDF document.
- No proprietary or confidential information can be included in the application.
- Submission Deadline: 10 April 2023 All the Young Investigator Awards:
Winners of the 2023 Young Investigators Awards will be required to register for Cytokines 2023 and submit an abstract by 15 May 2023 (information will be provided in the acceptance letter). All ICIS Young Investigator Award winners will be invited to make an oral presentation in the program.
The application and/or letters of nomination are submitted via the ICIS website online nomination form above.
- ICIS members may either apply themselves or nominate other eligible members for ICIS Young Investigator Awards. An abbreviated CV (max. 3-5 pages) and a recommendation letter from mentor, including confirmation of eligibility as well as a statement of research and accomplishments should be included in the submission. Additional supporting materials, such as posters and publications, are welcome. No proprietary or confidential information can be included in the application. It should be noted that the awardees will be judged based on the following criteria which should be included in the nomination letter:
- outstanding publications in the field
- contributions to the cytokine/chemokine/ interferon field either in basic, clinical or applied research
- prospects for a future career in cytokine biology, either in academics, government or industry
- Deadline for submissions ~ 5 April of the year of the award
- Applicants must also submit an Abstract by the 15 May Abstract Submission Deadline, for consideration at the meeting, which will determine which session their oral presentation will be scheduled into by the scientific organizing committee.
Past Award Winners:
Announcing the Winners of the 2021 Regeneron New Investigator Awards for Excellence in Cytokine & Interferon Research (formerly the Milstein Young Investigator Awards)
Click on the photos below to learn more about the 2021 Regeneron New Investigator Award Winners