Voting is currently open for the International Cytokine & Interferon Society (ICIS) leadership election.
The 2021 leadership election allows you to vote for your preferred candidates for the following positions:
- President-Elect, 2 Years (who will successively become ICIS President for 2 Years)
- Treasurer, 2 Years, (the number of terms for the Treasurer shall not be limited)
- (2) Council Members for 3 years
- (2) Council member or for Inclusion and Training will be selected for a two-year term, with the goal of having two Council members for Inclusion and Training elected in alternating 2-year terms (the one with the highest number of votes will be selected for a 3-year term this first year)
- (2) Nominations Committee Member for 3 years
All Members in good standing have the right to vote in elections of the Society, to hold Society Office, Council or Committee membership. A request was made to all ICIS members soliciting nominations for the ballot on May 19, 2021. The ICIS Nominations Committee is pleased to offer this slate of candidates, which has been confirmed by the Council.
Please participate in the Ballot and cast your votes online by Thursday, September 23, 2021 so that the Council will be able to certify the results before Cytokines 2021 Virtual Meeting in Cardiff.
Thanks for your participation!
ICIS Nominating Committee:
- Paul Hertzog, Australia, Chair (2020-2022)
- Thirumala-Devi Kanneganti, USA (2019-2021)
- Claudia Nold, Australia (2021 – 2023)
- Leonidas C. Platanias , USA (2019 – 2021)
- Nancy C. Reich Marshall, USA (2021 – 2023)
- Andreas Wack, UK (2021 – 2023)