Website Eli Lilly and Company
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide translational research expertise to drug discovery programs in autoimmune diseases:
- Biomarker identification
- Patient stratification strategy
- Provide evidence of drug candidate efficacy in samples from patients of various autoimmune diseases
- Investigate molecular mechanisms leading to treatment resistance
- Establish solid links with both preclinical scientists in Lilly Research Laboratories and clinicians in the area of immunology
- Develop in vitro and ex-vivo assays to predict drug efficacy in humans
- Collaborate in target identification and validation efforts
- Lead project strategy and direction in collaboration with the Immunology Area.
- Participate on multidisciplinary teams, presenting scientific data in support of research projects.
Required Education and Experience:
- A Ph.D. is required in biochemistry, cell biology, molecular pharmacology or related disciplines, with a strong publication record in the immunology field.
- > 3 year work experience on the regulation of the immune response, biochemistry and cell biology.
- Solid understanding of the drug discovery process.
- Strong capability to collaborate with scientist in multiple disciplines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic. Scientific curiosity. Can do, will do attitude.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org